What to expect...
- Different themes each week over the course of 10 weeks
- Includes field trips to the Trampoline Park, Family Fun Center, and the Woodland Park Zoo, just to name a few!
- Water park every Wednesday at Crossroads Park
- Activities: group games, arts & crafts, snacks, P.E., etc
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Work or volunteer experience with leading and teaching youth preferred
- Minimum 1 week commitment
- Mandatory child safety training for volunteers +18 years old
- Learn leadership skills from our volunteer training
- Field trips, free of charge, included
- Gain experience working with kids
- Recommendation letters for College applications or jobs
- President's Volunteer Service Award is eligible with our program
- Paid part-time opportunities in the Youth Department
Click here to volunteer with the Summer Day Camp
Check out our Summer Day Camp here.