Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good

Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!

Please enter your first name
Please enter your last name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a valid zip code
Social Services Image

Social Services

we are currently only providing assistance for pse bills

Need aid with PSE bills? Please contact us with the required documents listed below.

Documents needed for PSE Aid


- Copy of the PSE bill

  • must say URGENT NOTICE on the bill or provide disconnection notice

- Government issued identification for all in household

  • Accepted forms of ID for those over 18: Drivers License, Passport, Birth Certificate
  • Accepted forms of ID for those under 18: Birth certificate, Medical Card

- Income verification

  • Last 4 paystubs, Benefit Award Letter, Bank statement from the last 30 days


Contact PSE and grant permission for The Salvation Army to speak on behalf of the client.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Visit Us

BELLEVUE (Eastside), WA: Corps Community Center
911 164th Ave NE, Bellevue, Washington 98008

Other Ways We Meet Needs